price from 55 €
The treasures of Ida-Virumaa nature with a bog shoe hike: Lake Peipus, the cliffed coast of Northern Estonia, Toila Oru Park.
The nature of Ida-Viru County is diverse and full of things to discover. It is home to some of the largest forest and bog massifs, scenic forest lakes and a cliffed coast over 55m high. During the journey, we will visit Selisoo, which is situated above an underground mine, where we will be learning about the bog landscape that is so characteristic to Estonia.
- The length of the trip: 10 h
- Group size: 2-6 people (ask for an offer if coming alone; 6+ as a special order)
- Price: from 55 €/person (the exact price depends on the size of the group – contact us!)
- Transport: a free door-to-door transport from Tartu
- Food: not included in the price; stops in cafes and shops
- Language: English/Estonian
Depending on the particular interests of the group, we will visit the selection from the following exciting places:
- Endless sandy beaches of Lake Peipus
- Iisaku watchtower
- Selisoo bog and bog shoe hike
- Kurtna lakes
- Kuremäe Convent
- Valaste waterfall and the cliffed coast of Northern Estonia
- Toila Oru Park
After a day trip on wheels it is possible to spend an adventurous night in tree tents in Estonian nature.
NB! If you order a day-trip on wheels as an extra, you can get another one cheaper! Two consecutive car trips enable you to get to know thrilling Estonian regions more in-depth. Ask for more information!