price from 55 €
The natural and cultural treasures of Southern Estonia
During this trip, we will be exploring places that are located south of Tartu. The highest hills in Estonia and winding roads, woodlands, towering sandstone outcrops, exciting bogs, beautiful manor houses and Setomaa with its unique culture offer discoveries for the whole day.
- The length of the trip: 10 h
- Group size: 2-6 people (ask for an offer if coming alone; 6+ as a special order)
- Price: from 55 €/person (the exact price depends on the size of the group – contact us!)
- Transport: a free door-to-door transport from Tartu
- Food: not included in the price; stops in cafes and shops
- Language: English/Estonian
Depending on the particular interests of the group, we will visit the selection from the following exciting places:
- Taevaskoja hiking trail
- Meenikunno bog
- Piusa caves ja Piusa river valley
- Traditional villages of Setomaa and Seto culture
- Estonian-Russian border
- Suur-Munamägi – the highest peak in Estonia
- Rõuge village
- Sangaste castle
After a day trip on wheels it is possible to spend an adventurous night in tree tents in Estonian nature.
NB! If you order a day-trip on wheels as an extra, you can get another one cheaper! Two consecutive car trips enable you to get to know thrilling Estonian regions more in-depth. Ask for more information!