price from 55 €
A day in Lahemaa National Park
Lahemaa is the largest and oldest national park situated on the coast of Northern Estonia, encompassing both land and sea. The name of the park, Lahemaa (land of bays), is inspired by the numerous bays along the coast. The many forest trails, beautiful bogs, fishing villages and manor houses offer a whole day’s worth of explorations. In the evening, you have the chance to participate in an authentic sauna routine in a forest farmhouse at the edge of Lahemaa.
- The length of the trip: 12 h
- Group size: 2-6 people (ask for an offer if coming alone; 6+ as a special order)
- Price: from 52 €/person (the exact price depends on the size of the group – contact us!)
- Transport: a free door-to-door transport from Tartu
- Food: not included in the price; stops in cafes and shops
- Language: English/Estonian
Depending on the particular interests of the group, we will visit the selection from the following exciting places:
- Käsmu captain village
- Sagadi manor
- Kõnnu bog
- Hara harbour
- Oandu hiking trail>
- Altja village
- Rakvere castle
After a day trip on wheels it is possible to spend an adventurous night in tree tents in Estonian nature.
NB! If you order a day-trip on wheels as an extra, you can get another one cheaper! Two consecutive car trips enable you to get to know thrilling Estonian regions more in-depth. Ask for more information!